Trent Hills, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.312550, -77.799126.
Trent Hills is a small town in Ontario, Canada, a united administrative unit composed of Campbellford, Hastings, and Warkworth (Percy township). This is a very small community with the population below 13,000 people. It is a wonderful small community heavily dominated by English-speaking people (rather than French speaking ones). It can be a great location for a family-type vacation.
Where is Trent Hills, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Trent Hills, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Trent Hills, ON, Canada
Trent Hills, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Trent Hills, ON, Canada is 44.312550, and the longitude is -77.799126. Trent Hills, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 18' 45.1800'' N and 77° 47' 56.8536'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 18' 45.1800'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 47' 56.8536'' W|
Coordinates of Trent Hills, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)