Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.480270, -73.793137.
Pointe-Claire is a western suburb of Montreal, Canada, and a town with the population close to 31,000 people. The town is considered a residential area but at the sate time there are a few light manufacturing and commercial businesses in the town. An old historic Pointe-Claire Windmill is the main symbol of the town.
Where is Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada
Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada is 45.480270, and the longitude is -73.793137. Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 28' 48.9720'' N and 73° 47' 35.2932'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 28' 48.9720'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 47' 35.2932'' W|
Coordinates of Pointe-Claire, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)