Klerksdorp, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -26.859823, 26.631750.
A city in northwest region of South Africa, Klerksdorp is situated about 100 miles southwest from Johannesburg and is one of the most beautiful cities of the country. Established in the middle of the 18th century, a few times the city was the area for a few long battles. Today's Klerksdorp is a commercial and industrial hub, with the population approaching to 200,000 people. There is a museum in the city, as well as a wonderful park, the Faan Meintjies Nature Reserve, located in the neighborhood of Klerksdorp.
Where is Klerksdorp, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Klerksdorp, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Klerksdorp, South Africa
Klerksdorp, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Klerksdorp, South Africa is -26.859823, and the longitude is 26.631750. Klerksdorp, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 51' 35.3628'' S and 26° 37' 54.3000'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 51' 35.3628'' S|
|DMS Long||26° 37' 54.3000'' E|
Coordinates of Klerksdorp, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)