Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.874641, 32.493156.
The capital city of the largest province in Turkey, Konya is a large city in the Central Anatolian region, with the population close to 2 million people. It is a historic center of education and philosophy, with plenty of religious centers and a wonderful museum of Mevlana, a prominent Medieval activist and philosopher of the region. Konya's community can be called traditional, with most of people observing old Islamic traditions and customs.
Where is Konya, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Konya, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Konya, Turkey
Konya, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Konya, Turkey is 37.874641, and the longitude is 32.493156. Konya, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 52' 28.7076'' N and 32° 29' 35.3616'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 52' 28.7076'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 29' 35.3616'' E|
Coordinates of Konya, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)