Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.756886, 30.538704.
A small historic city of Afyonkarahisar (which can be translated as 'the Black Castle of Afyon") is situated in the north part of the Aegean region of Turkey, and it is the center of Afyonkarahisar Province. The city is pretty small, with the population close to 200,000 people only, but it is an important center of education and marble production. There are a few landmarks like the old castle (located high in the mountains, about 700 above the city), an archaeology museum, a few parks, etc. The city is famous with its large University, Afyon Kocatepe University, which is considered to be among the largest in the region, with 26 faculties and about 24,000 students currently studying there.
Where is Afyonkarahisar, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Afyonkarahisar, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
Afyonkarahisar, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Afyonkarahisar, Turkey is 38.756886, and the longitude is 30.538704. Afyonkarahisar, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 45' 24.7896'' N and 30° 32' 19.3344'' E.
|DMS Lat||38° 45' 24.7896'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 32' 19.3344'' E|
Coordinates of Afyonkarahisar, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)