Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.266182, 123.997292.
Lapu-Lapu City, or previously the city of Opon, is one of the largest cities of Cebu province, the Philippines. It is a beautiful historic city named after a Medieval ruler of the local lands, Lapu Lapu of Mactan (Mactan is the island where the city is situated). There are about a half million people living in the city, and it is a center of agriculture and manufacturing. It is also a very popular tourist spot, with plenty of beautiful shrines, parks, monuments, as well as annual events.
Map of Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines is 10.266182, and the longitude is 123.997292. Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 15' 58.2552'' N and 123° 59' 50.2512'' E.
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 15' 58.2552'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 59' 50.2512'' E|
Coordinates of Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)