Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.759136, 10.010187.
Krokstadelva is a town in Nedre Eiker municipality, part of the Buskerud county in Norway. It is situated north of the Drammenselva river. It is a small commercial and recreation center with the population exceeding 3,000 people.
Where is Krokstadelva, Norway on Map?
Road map of Krokstadelva, Norway shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Krokstadelva, Norway
Krokstadelva, Norway Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Krokstadelva, Norway is 59.759136, and the longitude is 10.010187. Krokstadelva, Norway is located at Norway country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 45' 32.8896'' N and 10° 0' 36.6732'' E.
|DMS Lat||59° 45' 32.8896'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 0' 36.6732'' E|
Coordinates of Krokstadelva, Norway is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Norway
Also check out these related Towns.
- Lillesand, Aust-Agder, Norway (58.249500, 8.377200)
- Hellvik, Rogaland, Norway (58.478554, 5.877748)
- Olden, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway (61.835030, 6.806556)
- Askøy, Hordaland, Norway (60.484409, 5.188893)
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway (68.438499, 17.427261)
- Sirevåg, Rogaland, Norway (58.503872, 5.801892)
- Sandland, Finnmark, Norway (70.267319, 21.601418)
- Lærdal, Norway (61.100033, 7.472323)
- Forsand, Norway (58.903305, 6.104782)
- Ålesund, Norway (62.472229, 6.149482)