Liverpool, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.105408, -76.216949.
Liverpool is a small town in the county of Onondaga in New York, USA. It is one of the remote neighborhoods of Syracruse and is a town that has got its name after the large city in the UK. The first settlement was created there by British settlers and established near a small beautiful lake, Onondaga Lake. The town used to be a salt production center, in the late 18th and early 19th century, and later on the local community was producing special willow baskets which became popular in the area. There is a beautiful landmark, Onondaga Lake Park situated right near the town and which attracts a lot of visitors, especially in summer time. The Salt Museum of Liverpool is another popular attraction.
Map of Liverpool, NY, USA
Liverpool, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Liverpool, NY, USA is 43.105408, and the longitude is -76.216949. Liverpool, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 6' 19.4688'' N and 76° 13' 1.0164'' W.
Liverpool, NY, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Liverpool, NY, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 6' 19.4688'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 13' 1.0164'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Liverpool, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)
- Marcus Hook, PA, USA (39.823029, -75.414413)
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)