Norton, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.029041, -81.638695.
Norton is a small town and a south western neighborhood of Akron city in Ohio, the US. It was established 200 years ago and started developing under administration of a local rich businessman. Nowadays, Norton is a typical suburb community, with the population close to 12,000 people and most of the workforce employed by various companies in Akron. Norton is famous for its Apple Cider Festival, which is accompanied by a large number of festivities, fireworks, competitions, and various social activities.
Map of Norton, OH, USA
Norton, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Norton, OH, USA is 41.029041, and the longitude is -81.638695. Norton, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 1' 44.5476'' N and 81° 38' 19.3020'' W.
Norton, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 1' 44.5476'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 38' 19.3020'' W|
Coordinates of Norton, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)