Clinton, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.415997, -71.687927.
The town of Clinton, nicknamed "Clintonville", is located in Worcester County, the U.S. state of Massachusetts. It was settled in 1654 and incorporated in 1850. The town was named for the DeWitt Clinton Hotel in New York. It is bordered by Berlin to the east, Sterling to the west, Lancaster to the north, Boylston to the south, and Bolton to the northeast. The town is situated 16 miles north of Worcester and 44 miles west of Boston. Points of interest in Clinton include the Museum of Russian Icons, Train Tunnel, Philip J. Weihn Memorial Swimming Pool, Blueberry Island, Philbin Memorial Park and Splashpad, Downtown Clinton Historic District, and a few parks.
Where is Clinton, MA, USA on Map?
Road map of Clinton, MA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clinton, MA, USA
Clinton, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clinton, MA, USA is 42.415997, and the longitude is -71.687927. Clinton, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 24' 57.5892'' N and 71° 41' 16.5372'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 24' 57.5892'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 41' 16.5372'' W|
Coordinates of Clinton, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)