Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.687243, 32.639637.
One of the most popular tourist destinations of southern Egypt, Luxor (الأقصر) is annually visited by thousands of travelers and history fans from all around the world. Known as the "world's greatest open-air museum", Luxor offers its guests plenty of tombs, temples, historic ruins, a number of valleys, and so on. This everything is along with a great number of five-star hotels, amazing shopping malls, shops, cinemas, and other various entertainment options. It is situated on the Nile River and about 640 kilometers south of Cairo. Tourist attractions in the city include Luxor Museum, Mummification Museum, Sound & Light, Karnak Open-air Museum, Mut Temple, Avenue of the Rams, etc.
Where is Luxor, Egypt on Map?
Road map of Luxor, Egypt shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Luxor, Egypt
Luxor, Egypt Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Luxor, Egypt is 25.687243, and the longitude is 32.639637. Luxor, Egypt is located at Egypt country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 41' 14.0748'' N and 32° 38' 22.6932'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 41' 14.0748'' N|
|DMS Long||32° 38' 22.6932'' E|
Coordinates of Luxor, Egypt is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Egypt
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sohag, Sohag Governorate, Egypt (26.549999, 31.700001)
- Shubra El Kheima, Qalyubia, Egypt (30.128611, 31.242222)
- Cairo, Egypt (30.033333, 31.233334)
- Sherbeen, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.192560, 31.520460)
- 6th of October City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (29.952654, 30.921919)
- Asyut, Assiut Governorate, Egypt (27.180134, 31.189283)
- Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt (31.037933, 31.381523)
- Manqarish, Nazlet Abou Selim, Bani Sweif, Beni Suef Governorate, Egypt (29.088413, 31.119085)
- Sheikh Zayed City, Giza Governorate, Egypt (30.056021, 30.976639)
- Damietta, Damietta Governorate, Egypt (31.417540, 31.814444)