Macapá, Amapa, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 0.035574, -51.070534.
Macapá is a district and a city in the state of Amapa, south Brazil. It is located close to the mouth of the Amazon River and has the population of about 0.5 million people. Macapa is famous with its very highly developing economy dominated by small businesses and commerce, a large Portuguese community, and a great number of historic monuments.
Where is Macapá, Amapa, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Macapá, Amapa, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Macapá, Amapa, Brazil
Macapá, Amapa, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Macapá, Amapa, Brazil is 0.035574, and the longitude is -51.070534. Macapá, Amapa, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 2' 8.0664'' N and 51° 4' 13.9224'' W.
|DMS Lat||0° 2' 8.0664'' N|
|DMS Long||51° 4' 13.9224'' W|
Coordinates of Macapá, Amapa, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)