Mahikeng, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.853161, 25.640181.
Mahikeng is a large industrial city located in northern part of South Africa, with the population close to 150,000 people. It is a historic area which played a role in a few important battles and military operation. The area used to be inhabited by the Barolong Boo Ratshidi tribes and today the city is the capital of their authentic culture.
Where is Mahikeng, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Mahikeng, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mahikeng, South Africa
Mahikeng, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mahikeng, South Africa is -25.853161, and the longitude is 25.640181. Mahikeng, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 51' 11.3796'' S and 25° 38' 24.6516'' E.
Mahikeng, South Africa Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 51' 11.3796'' S|
|DMS Long||25° 38' 24.6516'' E|
Coordinates of Mahikeng, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Africa
Also check out these related Cities.
- Carletonville, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.358055, 27.398056)
- Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality, Free State, South Africa (-29.100000, 26.216700)
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa (-29.883333, 31.049999)
- Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.266111, 27.865833)
- Bloemfontein, South Africa (-29.087217, 26.154898)
- Port Elizabeth, Easter Cape, South Africa (-33.958252, 25.619022)
- Sebokeng, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.563404, 27.844164)
- George, South Africa (-33.977074, 22.457581)
- Roodepoort, Gauteng, South Africa (-26.120134, 27.901464)
- Emalahleni, South Africa (-25.872782, 29.255323)