Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.333333, 123.933334.
Mandaue City is a large city in the neighborhood of Cebu city, central Philippines. It is also the capital of one of the six districts of Cebu province, with the number of residents close to 350,000 people. It is a known industrial, cultural and tourist center, with the points of interest like Luis Cabrera Ancestral House and Museum, Jagobiao Spring, Cansaga Bay, Quijano Museum, 856 G Gallery, Monkey Caves, etc.
Map of Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines is 10.333333, and the longitude is 123.933334. Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 19' 59.9988'' N and 123° 56' 0.0024'' E.
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines elevation is 9 meters height, that is equal to 30 feet.
Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 19' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 56' 0.0024'' E|
|Elevation (m)||9 m|
|Elevation (f)||30 feet|
Coordinates of Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
- Naga, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines (13.621775, 123.194824)
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines (14.537752, 121.001381)