Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.141689, -115.510399.
Mojave National Preserve is one of the numerous national parks which can be found in Kelso Cima road near the town of Kelso in south eastern California, USA. The parks lays withing the limits of Interstate 15 and Interstate 40 and is a part of the desert area in the region. It covers the area close to 1.5 million acres and it is a wonderful example of a green oasis in the deserted area. Some part of the area is rocky and some is covered with very interesting special flora, with such examples as Joshua Trees, some cacti, and others. There are special cave tours organized in the park, which can help tourists to get to see some of the local caves. Lake Ivanpah and Kelso Dunes are among other landmarks of the park.
Map of Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA
Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA is 35.141689, and the longitude is -115.510399. Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 8' 30.0804'' N and 115° 30' 37.4364'' W.
Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 8' 30.0804'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 30' 37.4364'' W|
Coordinates of Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)