Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.916035, -81.123047.
Summit Bechtel Reserve is a small national park and a large facility for boyscouts situated at 2550 Jack Furst Dr, near the town of Glen Jean, WV. It was established in 2010 and has been becoming more and more popular among the young people of the area. There are three main campuses, and it is estimated that the preserve can host about 40 thousand campers at the same time. The facilities are modern and diverse, and they include a large number of activities, starting from sports and ending up with entertainment and dining facilities.
Map of Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA
Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA is 37.916035, and the longitude is -81.123047. Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 54' 57.7260'' N and 81° 7' 22.9692'' W.
Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 54' 57.7260'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 7' 22.9692'' W|
Coordinates of Summit Bechtel Reserve, Glen Jean, WV, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)