Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.519123, 74.322952.
Muslim Town is one of the central districts of Lahore in Pakistan. Though it was founded only about 100 years ago, it is now one of the central parts of the city. Historically, the lands of the area were belonging to the Syed family, and today there are still some signs in the district commemorating the former land owner. The district is an important transportation and commercial spot of the city.
Map of Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan is 31.519123, and the longitude is 74.322952. Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 31' 8.8428'' N and 74° 19' 22.6272'' E.
Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 31' 8.8428'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 19' 22.6272'' E|
Coordinates of Muslim Town, Lahore, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Pakistan
Also check out these related Districts.
- Tarnol, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan (33.652050, 72.908661)
- Nazimabad, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.914440, 67.029831)
- New Karachi Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (24.999886, 67.064827)
- Haseeb Town, Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.679321, 73.071983)
- Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.877678, 70.240829)
- Wah Cantt., Wah, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan (33.771542, 72.751091)
- Shahenshah Colony, Sanghar, Singh, Pakistan (26.050730, 68.946892)
- Samanabad, Lahore, Pakistan (31.535662, 74.298531)
- Saddar, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (33.598827, 73.053810)
- Nizamani Para, Sanghar, Sindh, Pakistan (26.046238, 68.956398)