Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.636002, 127.216530.
Namyangju-si is a large northeastern city located in the province of Gyeonggi, South Korea, and was separated from Yangju in 1980. The city is bounded to the east by Gapyeong County, to the west by Guri City, and to the north by Pocheon City. It is one of the satellite cities of Seoul, with plenty of small business companies and large educational establishments. Namyangju is known as the capital of pear cultivation, and these amazing fruits are being exported from this city to many countries of the world. The Seoul Ring Expressway and Jungang Line pass through the city.
There are many touristic attractions in the city such as The National Arboretum, the Dasan historic site, The Mongolian Cultural Village, Namyangju Museum, and Organic Farming Theme Park. The Korea National Arboretum (also known as Gwangneung Arboretum) that contains 15 specialized forests, is situated in Gwangneung Forest and opened on April 5, 1987. Jeong, Yak-Yong's historic site where he lived during his exile, is located in Neungnae-ri, Jonan-myeon. Jeong Yakyong is also known as ‘Dasan’, and regarded one of the greatest thinkers of the later Joseon period.
Where is Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea on Map?
Road map of Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea
Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea is 37.636002, and the longitude is 127.216530. Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea is located at South Korea country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 38' 9.6072'' N and 127° 12' 59.5080'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 38' 9.6072'' N|
|DMS Long||127° 12' 59.5080'' E|
Coordinates of Namyangju, Gyeonggi, South Korea is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Korea
Also check out these related Cities.
- Daegu, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Ulsan, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.549999, 129.316666)
- Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea (35.166668, 126.916664)
- Daejeon, South Korea (36.351002, 127.385002)
- Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Busan, South Korea (35.166668, 129.066666)
- Chungju, Chungcheongbuk, South Korea (36.981304, 127.935905)
- Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk, South Korea (35.835354, 129.263885)
- Asan, Chungcheongnam, South Korea (36.806702, 126.979874)
- Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea (35.834236, 128.534210)