Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.764744, 126.787376.
Paju-si (파주시) is a large city located in the south of Panmunjeom, in Gyeonggi-do province, South Korea. It was made a city in the 90s, it is an important location known for numerous military bases and other military camps and famous for Jangdan beans. The city was built as a fort-post in order to protect the country's capital, Seoul. It can be reached by railroad, highways, as well as by sea. The city has an area of 672.78 km2 (259.76 sq mi). The city is home to three universities including Doowon Technical University College. Heyri Art Valley located in the district of Tanhyeon-myeon, Paju, is the largest art community in the country. Points of interest in Paju are Gloucester Valley Battle Monument, Paju Book City, Panmunjom, Paju Stadium, etc. Some of the filming of the 2008 movie "Beoning" (Burning) took place in Paju. Jong-su's house was located at 203-3 Manu-ri, Tanhyeon-myeon. The last scene of the film was also shot at 925 Yadong-dong.
Where is Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea on Map?
Road map of Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea is 37.764744, and the longitude is 126.787376. Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea is located at South Korea country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 45' 53.0784'' N and 126° 47' 14.5536'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 45' 53.0784'' N|
|DMS Long||126° 47' 14.5536'' E|
Coordinates of Paju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Korea
Also check out these related Cities.
- Daegu, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Ulsan, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.549999, 129.316666)
- Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea (35.166668, 126.916664)
- Daejeon, South Korea (36.351002, 127.385002)
- Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Busan, South Korea (35.166668, 129.066666)
- Chungju, Chungcheongbuk, South Korea (36.981304, 127.935905)
- Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk, South Korea (35.835354, 129.263885)
- Asan, Chungcheongnam, South Korea (36.806702, 126.979874)
- Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea (35.834236, 128.534210)