Newcastle, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.194740, -98.735680.
Newcastle is a small city in Young County, Texas, United States, located close to the Brazos River, to the north of Newcastle Lake in the northern part of the state, and 133 miles northwest of Dallas. It is famous for its coal mines, which also gave the name to the town (English coal town Nescastle). U.S. Route 380 serves the area. Fort Belknap Historic Site is among the points of interest in Newcastle.
Where is Newcastle, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Newcastle, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newcastle, TX, USA
Newcastle, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newcastle, TX, USA is 33.194740, and the longitude is -98.735680. Newcastle, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 11' 41.0640'' N and 98° 44' 8.4480'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 11' 41.0640'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 44' 8.4480'' W|
Coordinates of Newcastle, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)