Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -1.500000, 127.750000.
Sometimes referred to as Ombirah, Obi Islands are a small archipelago in Air Mangga, the area known as Obi in South Halmahera Regency, North Maluku, Indonesia. The islands are a part of Banda Arc. There are 4 main and a number of smaller islands. The total population is close to 18 thousand people, those are the local tribal communities, speaking mainly Tobel and Galela languages.
Where is Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia
Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia is -1.500000, and the longitude is 127.750000. Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 30' 0.0000'' S and 127° 45' 0.0000'' E.
Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||1° 30' 0.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||127° 45' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Indonesia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-9.666667, 120.000000)
- Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia (-1.500000, 127.750000)
- Pulau Sembilan, North Sumatra, Indonesia (4.154791, 98.256905)
- Karimunbesar Island, Karimun Regency, Riau Islands, Indonesia (1.067397, 103.362808)
- Pulau Dua Laut, Morowali, Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.286794, 122.548470)
- Pulau Langkai, Ujung Tanah, Indonesia (-5.032989, 119.091080)
- Lembongan island, Indonesia (-8.678583, 115.455589)
- Penida Island, Indonesia (-8.727807, 115.544426)
- Sugi Island, Indonesia (0.833266, 103.786850)
- Belitung, Republic of Indonesia (-2.888180, 107.926941)