Penida Island, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -8.727807, 115.544426.
Penida Island is a small island and a developing resort located to the southeast from Indonesian Island of Bali. The island is famous primarily with its diving resorts including Malibu Point, Nusa Penida, Crystal Bay, Toyapakeh, and others. The island also has a unique climate and a large wonderful national park, Bali Bird Sanctuary.
Map of Penida Island, Indonesia
Penida Island, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Penida Island, Indonesia is -8.727807, and the longitude is 115.544426. Penida Island, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 43' 40.1052'' S and 115° 32' 39.9336'' E.
Penida Island, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 43' 40.1052'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 32' 39.9336'' E|
Coordinates of Penida Island, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Indonesia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-9.666667, 120.000000)
- Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia (-1.500000, 127.750000)
- Pulau Sembilan, North Sumatra, Indonesia (4.154791, 98.256905)
- Karimunbesar Island, Karimun Regency, Riau Islands, Indonesia (1.067397, 103.362808)
- Pulau Dua Laut, Morowali, Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.286794, 122.548470)
- Pulau Langkai, Ujung Tanah, Indonesia (-5.032989, 119.091080)
- Lembongan island, Indonesia (-8.678583, 115.455589)
- Penida Island, Indonesia (-8.727807, 115.544426)
- Sugi Island, Indonesia (0.833266, 103.786850)
- Belitung, Republic of Indonesia (-2.888180, 107.926941)