Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -2.990934, 104.756554.
Palembang or Palembang City is a large settlement and the capital of the province of South Sumatra, located on the banks of Musi River, Indonesia. The city has got fame as one of the oldest known settlements in the country, with plenty of specific unique local architecture, golden temples, palaces, wonderful bridges, gardens, and so on. Local art is represented by unique local dance and theater performances. Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport serves the city. Historical landmarks and attractions in the city include Ampera Bridge, Balaputradeva Museum, Bukit Siguntang, Amanzi Waterpark, Kuto Besak Fortress, Taman Danau, Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin Jayo Wikramo Great Mosque, Taman Wisata Kerajaan Sriwijaya, Kampung Wisata Al Munawar, Taman Cinde, Palembang Fountain Circle, Sekanak Sidewalk, and Palembang Icon Mall. Palembang is also known as the host city for the 2018 Asian Games along with Jakarta.
Where is Palembang, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Palembang, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palembang, Indonesia
Palembang, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palembang, Indonesia is -2.990934, and the longitude is 104.756554. Palembang, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 59' 27.3624'' S and 104° 45' 23.5944'' E.
|DMS Lat||2° 59' 27.3624'' S|
|DMS Long||104° 45' 23.5944'' E|
Coordinates of Palembang, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)
No comments written yet.