Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 0.510440, 101.438309.
Pekanbaru is a large port city in the province of Riau, Indonesia located on the Siak River. It is the capital of Riau province, situated in the eastern part of Sumatra Island. The history of the city stretches back to the 18th century when the first Dutch administration was established there. Today, the city is the principal cultural, political, economic, and educational center of the country. Sungai Duku which is a port located by the Siak River serves the city, and the city has also an airport called Sultan Syarif Kasim II International Airport that provides domestic flights as well as international service. Residents officially speak Indonesian, but in their daily activities, they mostly use the Minangkabau language. The city is home to several educational institutions, such as Politeknik Caltex Riau and Universitas Awal Bros. There are many places you can visit in the city such as Citraland Waterpark, Soeman HS Provincial Library of Riau, Masjid Raya An Nur Riau Province, Mal SKA, Alam Mayang Park, and so on.
Where is Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia is 0.510440, and the longitude is 101.438309. Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 30' 37.5840'' N and 101° 26' 17.9124'' E.
|DMS Lat||0° 30' 37.5840'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 26' 17.9124'' E|
Coordinates of Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)