Peru, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.327534, -89.128975.
A small town in La Scale county of Illinois, Peru is a town with the population close to 10,000 people, situated near Interstate 80 and Interstate 39. The settlement was established in the 1830s by European settlers, with the first name River City. A bit later, the settlement received the name Clock City, and currently its name is Peru. There are about 44 hundred families living in the town.
Where is Peru, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Peru, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Peru, IL, USA
Peru, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peru, IL, USA is 41.327534, and the longitude is -89.128975. Peru, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 19' 39.1224'' N and 89° 7' 44.3100'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 19' 39.1224'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 7' 44.3100'' W|
Coordinates of Peru, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Eastham, MA, USA (41.832306, -69.980736)
- Duxbury, MA, USA (42.041916, -70.682014)
- Dennis, MA, USA (41.735695, -70.202751)
- Dedham, MA, USA (42.244770, -71.177956)
- Dartmouth, MA, USA (41.610195, -70.995316)
- Concord, MA, USA (42.461777, -71.364235)
- Cohasset, MA, USA (42.241718, -70.811958)
- Clinton, MA, USA (42.415997, -71.687927)
- Canton, MA, USA (42.161621, -71.147720)
- Bourne, MA, USA (41.739269, -70.607231)