Lubec, ME, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.858288, -66.988403.
Lubec is a town in Washington County, northeastern Maine, located on the US-Canada Border and 113 miles east of Bangor. It is the easternmost municipality of the United States. The Franklin Delano Roosevelt Bridge connects Lubec with Campobello Island in New Brunswick, Canada. The town was incorporated on June 21, 1811, and named for Lübeck, a city in Northern Germany. Tourist attractions in the town include West Quoddy Head Lighthouse, Klondike Mountain, Hamilton Cove Preserve, Mowry Beach Preserve, Quoddy Head State Park, Cobscook Shores, Treat Island Preserve, Huckins Beach and Trail, McCurdy Smokehouse Museum, Lost Fisherman's Memorial, Stockford Park, and Lubec Historical Society. The town also hosts the Bay of Fundy International Marathon.
Where is Lubec, ME, USA on Map?
Road map of Lubec, ME, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lubec, ME, USA
Lubec, ME, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lubec, ME, USA is 44.858288, and the longitude is -66.988403. Lubec, ME, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 51' 29.8368'' N and 66° 59' 18.2508'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 51' 29.8368'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 59' 18.2508'' W|
Coordinates of Lubec, ME, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)
No comments written yet.