Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.025917, 71.560135.
Peshawar is a large historic city in Pakistan, the former capital of a local province. The city is located close to the border with Afghanistan, this it is known as the Gates or "City on the Frontier". There are numerous landmarks and attractions in the city, mainly linked to cultural and religious heritage of the early epochs.
Map of Peshawar, Pakistan
Peshawar, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peshawar, Pakistan is 34.025917, and the longitude is 71.560135. Peshawar, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 1' 33.3012'' N and 71° 33' 36.4860'' E.
Peshawar, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 1' 33.3012'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 33' 36.4860'' E|
Coordinates of Peshawar, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)