Arches National Park, Utah, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.733082, -109.592514.
Covering almost 2000 acres, Arches National Park is a natural preserve located in eastern Utah, USA, located near the Colorado river on the Colorado plateau. The park is very famous with its landmarks like rocky formations (The Delicate Arc, The Landscape Arch, The Three Gossips, The Organ, Dark Angel, the Babylon Tower, and others), the signs of ancient civilizations Ute, Paiute, Fermont, etc. The park is very popular as it offers a great number of various outdoor activities like hiking, mount climbing, camping, bungee jumping, biking, auto touring, slacklining, and many more.
Map of Arches National Park, Utah, USA
Arches National Park, Utah, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arches National Park, Utah, USA is 38.733082, and the longitude is -109.592514. Arches National Park, Utah, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 43' 59.0952'' N and 109° 35' 33.0504'' W.
Arches National Park, Utah, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Arches National Park, Utah, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 43' 59.0952'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 35' 33.0504'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Arches National Park, Utah, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)