Port Lincoln, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.730194, 135.850479.
Located on the shores of Boston Bay, Port Lincoln is located in South Australia, near Lincoln National Park and Boston Island. It is known as the Seafood Capital City of Australia. Therefore, seafood producing takes a great share in the town's economy. Other branches include grains processing, iron ore processing, tourism, and so on.
Where is Port Lincoln, SA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Port Lincoln, SA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Port Lincoln, SA, Australia
Port Lincoln, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Lincoln, SA, Australia is -34.730194, and the longitude is 135.850479. Port Lincoln, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 43' 48.6984'' S and 135° 51' 1.7244'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 43' 48.6984'' S|
|DMS Long||135° 51' 1.7244'' E|
Coordinates of Port Lincoln, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)