Stirling, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.882999, 115.809998.
Stirling is one of the small suburbs of Perth, the city in Western Australia. It can be found about 7 miles north of the downtown area of Perth, and it is a typical suburb, with nice residential districts, proper amenities and facilities, and the population close to 9 thousand people. The town has got its name after the first governor of the area. For the last 70 years Stirling has been developing as one of the transport, services, and residential suburb. Currently, there is a very good hospital located in the city, Osbourne Park Hospital, known as one of the best in the whole region. A number of excellent schools, shopping and social life centers, facilities for sports, and other services are available to the local residents.
Map of Stirling, WA, Australia
Stirling, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stirling, WA, Australia is -31.882999, and the longitude is 115.809998. Stirling, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 52' 58.7964'' S and 115° 48' 35.9928'' E.
Stirling, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 52' 58.7964'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 48' 35.9928'' E|
Coordinates of Stirling, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)