Subiaco, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.948999, 115.827003.
Subiaco is a small town which is sometimes referred to as just Subi, is a part of Western Australia. It is one of the outskirts areas of Perth, situated just less than 2 miles away of the coast of the Indian Ocean. Formerly a small settlement of the local Noongar people, the present day's town was dominated by settlers from Italy, which explains the name of the town. In modern day it is a community of about 9 thousand people. There are many nice places to eat and stay, as well as plenty of great places to spend wonderful time outdoors. There is a famous central street of the town, which is often closed to traffic for the time known as Subiaco Street Party when it is possible to go to the city center and enjoy wonderful time with family and friends.
Map of Subiaco, WA, Australia
Subiaco, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Subiaco, WA, Australia is -31.948999, and the longitude is 115.827003. Subiaco, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 56' 56.3964'' S and 115° 49' 37.2108'' E.
Subiaco, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 56' 56.3964'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 49' 37.2108'' E|
Coordinates of Subiaco, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)