Kalamunda, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -31.974001, 116.057999.
Kalamunda is a town in Western Austraila, as well as one of the neighborhoods of the city of Perth situated in the western coastal part of Australian continent. It is situated about 9 miles east of the city center and is a nice and very friendly community. The area has been inhabited for many centuries, firstly - by a group of the local Noongar population. It is considered that the name of the town originates from the Noongar expression meaning "forest home". The area is very interesting with its natural beauties and the Mundaring-Kalamunda Important Bird Area is one of its main attractions. Many tourists come to visit this popular bird-watching area.
Where is Kalamunda, WA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Kalamunda, WA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalamunda, WA, Australia
Kalamunda, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalamunda, WA, Australia is -31.974001, and the longitude is 116.057999. Kalamunda, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 58' 26.4036'' S and 116° 3' 28.7964'' E.
Kalamunda, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 58' 26.4036'' S|
|DMS Long||116° 3' 28.7964'' E|
Coordinates of Kalamunda, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)