Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.135307, 8.654652.
Europaturm is one of the tallest towers and free-standing constructions in the European Union, located at Ginnheimer Stadtweg 90, in the northwestern neighborhood of Frankfurt am Main, Germany. It is about 1107 meters tall, and it is primarily used as a communication and broadcast signal tower. There is a large observation deck on the upper part of the tower, which offers incredible views to the town and its surrounding areas.
Where is Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany on Map?
Road map of Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany
Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany is 50.135307, and the longitude is 8.654652. Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 8' 7.1052'' N and 8° 39' 16.7472'' E.
Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 8' 7.1052'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 39' 16.7472'' E|
Coordinates of Europaturm, Frankfurt, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)