Riau Islands, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.945651, 108.142868.
Riau Islands is a small natural archipelago and a province in Indonesia, located south to Singapore. The population of the archipelago is about 2,500 people. There is a lack of services and facilities in the islands, and the local population is living in small settlements relying mainly on fishing and agriculture.
Map of Riau Islands, Indonesia
Riau Islands, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Riau Islands, Indonesia is 3.945651, and the longitude is 108.142868. Riau Islands, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 56' 44.3436'' N and 108° 8' 34.3248'' E.
Riau Islands, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 56' 44.3436'' N|
|DMS Long||108° 8' 34.3248'' E|
Coordinates of Riau Islands, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in Indonesia
Also check out these related Islands.
- Sumba Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-9.666667, 120.000000)
- Obi Islands, North Maluku, Indonesia (-1.500000, 127.750000)
- Pulau Sembilan, North Sumatra, Indonesia (4.154791, 98.256905)
- Karimunbesar Island, Karimun Regency, Riau Islands, Indonesia (1.067397, 103.362808)
- Pulau Dua Laut, Morowali, Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.286794, 122.548470)
- Pulau Langkai, Ujung Tanah, Indonesia (-5.032989, 119.091080)
- Lembongan island, Indonesia (-8.678583, 115.455589)
- Penida Island, Indonesia (-8.727807, 115.544426)
- Sugi Island, Indonesia (0.833266, 103.786850)
- Belitung, Republic of Indonesia (-2.888180, 107.926941)