Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.297859, 73.058235.
Ārifwāla is a city located in southwest Pakistan, one of the largest cities of Punjab province. The population of the city is approaching to 130,000 people. The area is heavily based on agriculture, and the main industries of the city include rice and vegetable producing, fertilizer producing, cotton and fabric producing, and so on.
Where is Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan
Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan is 30.297859, and the longitude is 73.058235. Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 17' 52.2924'' N and 73° 3' 29.6460'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 17' 52.2924'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 3' 29.6460'' E|
Coordinates of Ārifwāla, Punjab, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)