Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.461342, 73.263458.
A very small town of Saagri is situated in northeastern Pakistan, just less than 50 miles from Islamabad. This is an old settlement which emerged at the end of the 19th century. The town is functioning pretty much independently and has all common services starting from police station and health care facility, and ending up with a large mosque.
Map of Saagri, Pakistan
Saagri, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saagri, Pakistan is 33.461342, and the longitude is 73.263458. Saagri, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 27' 40.8312'' N and 73° 15' 48.4488'' E.
Saagri, Pakistan elevation is 577 meters height, that is equal to 1,893 feet.
Saagri, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 27' 40.8312'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 15' 48.4488'' E|
|Elevation (m)||577 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,893 feet|
Coordinates of Saagri, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)