Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.858480, 67.001884.
Saddar Town is a central district of Karachi, Pakistan. It has very diverse community with dominating Muslim and Hindu population, as well as interesting local cultures and traditions. It is one of the oldest parts of Karachi city, with numerous attractions and historic monuments. There are many excellent hotels and accommodation options in this district.
Where is Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan
Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan is 24.858480, and the longitude is 67.001884. Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 51' 30.5280'' N and 67° 0' 6.7824'' E.
Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 51' 30.5280'' N|
|DMS Long||67° 0' 6.7824'' E|
Coordinates of Saddar Town, Karachi, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)