San Fernando, Philippines
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.090024, 120.662842.
San Fernando is a city in Pampanga province, Philippines, located 70 kilometers northwest of Manila. It is known as the "Christmas Capital of the Philippines". The city was founded on August 16, 1754, named after King Ferdinand VI of Spain, and plays a role of an important economic and cultural center of the country. It is divided into 35 barangays. San Fernando is famous for its Giant Lantern Festival. It is home to Our Lady of Fatima University Pampanga, the University of the Assumption, St. Scholastica's Academy, etc. Points of interest in the city include SM City Pampanga Shopping Mall, Lakeshore Pampanga, Sky Ranch Pampanga, Monumento Fernandino, Archdiocesan Museum and Archives, Bren Z. Guiao Sports Complex and Convention Center, the Metropolitan Cathedral of San Fernando, and so on.
Where is San Fernando, Philippines on Map?
Road map of San Fernando, Philippines shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of San Fernando, Philippines
San Fernando, Philippines Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Fernando, Philippines is 15.090024, and the longitude is 120.662842. San Fernando, Philippines is located at Phillipines country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 5' 24.0864'' N and 120° 39' 46.2312'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 5' 24.0864'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 39' 46.2312'' E|
Coordinates of San Fernando, Philippines is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Phillipines
Also check out these related Cities.
- Maasin City, Southern Leyte, the Philippinnes (10.131400, 124.858482)
- Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (8.477217, 124.645920)
- Silay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.753794, 123.084160)
- Taytay, Rizal, Philippines (14.558555, 121.136086)
- Bago City, Negros Occidental, Philippines (10.503405, 122.966301)
- San Rafael, Bulacan, Philippines (14.998451, 120.953209)
- General Santos City, South Cotabato, Philippines (6.116243, 125.171738)
- Cabuyao, Laguna, Philippines (14.247142, 121.136673)
- Carmona, Cavite, Philippines (14.309243, 121.031708)
- Calamba, Laguna, Philippines (14.192048, 121.131180)
No comments written yet.