Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.158333, 38.791668.
Sanliurfa, sometimes referred to as simply Urfa, is a large city and the capital of Sanliurfa Province, Turkey. It is a very old and one of the most beautiful cities of the eastern Turkey. It was established in the 6th century BC and initially was named Edessa. Till the modern day, there are a few historical buildings and ruins preserved. The community, estimated to include about 2 million people, is very multi-cultural and multi-national, with many Turks, Armenians, Kurds, Syrians, Arabic, and so on. Due to a close location to the current Middle Eastern conflicts, Urfa is not considered to be a popular tourist spot, however still there are many beautiful places to see in the city. Plus, there is very unusual and spacial cuisine in the region.
Map of Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey is 37.158333, and the longitude is 38.791668. Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 9' 29.9988'' N and 38° 47' 30.0048'' E.
Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 9' 29.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||38° 47' 30.0048'' E|
Coordinates of Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)