Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.932398, -42.486675.
Saquarema is a small coastal city with about 75,000 people of residents, located 74 miles west from Rio de Janeiro in southeastern Brazil. The city is a very popular resort, especially among those who enjoy active vacation and like surfing, playing beach volleyball, and other outdoor games. There is a great number of beaches and excellent hotels in the city, so those who can not afford expensive accommodation in Rio de Janeiro can look for opportunities to stay in Saquarema and visit the most popular tourist spot of Brazil to enjoy its landmarks and famous beaches.
Map of Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is -22.932398, and the longitude is -42.486675. Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 55' 56.6328'' S and 42° 29' 12.0300'' W.
Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 55' 56.6328'' S|
|DMS Long||42° 29' 12.0300'' W|
Coordinates of Saquarema, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)