Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.527321, 34.592941.
Sderot is a small town in southern Israel, located very close to the border with Gaza. The population of the town is 24,000 people. It is not a resort since it's located quite far from the sea, but it is a very important center of culture, music and cinema. Unfortunately, due to quite close location to Gaza, there is some certain security problem in the town, making it less attractive to tourists.
Where is Sderot, Israil on Map?
Road map of Sderot, Israil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sderot, Israil
Sderot, Israil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sderot, Israil is 31.527321, and the longitude is 34.592941. Sderot, Israil is located at Israel country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 31' 38.3556'' N and 34° 35' 34.5876'' E.
Sderot, Israil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 31' 38.3556'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 35' 34.5876'' E|
Coordinates of Sderot, Israil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Israel
Also check out these related Towns.
- Dimona, Israel (31.069420, 35.033363)
- Sgula, Israel (31.669546, 34.778427)
- Caesarea, Israel (32.519016, 34.904545)
- Hura, Israel (31.300400, 34.935688)
- Kefar Sava, Herzliya, Israel (32.180264, 34.899788)
- Shoham, Israel (31.995758, 34.948841)
- Kinneret, Israel (32.723785, 35.565243)
- Sderot, Israil (31.527321, 34.592941)
- Netanya, Israel (32.321457, 34.853195)