Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.669546, 34.778427.
Sgula is a small town in South Israel, situated about 22 miles east of Ashkelon city. It was founded in the middle of the last century by a Jewish community known as the Sabras. Nowadays, it is a home to about one thousand people, mainly involved in agriculture and farming related activities. The town's name was derived from the Book of Exodus line, naming 'sgula" as a "special treasure".
Where is Sgula, Israel on Map?
Road map of Sgula, Israel shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sgula, Israel
Sgula, Israel Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sgula, Israel is 31.669546, and the longitude is 34.778427. Sgula, Israel is located at Israel country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 40' 10.3656'' N and 34° 46' 42.3372'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 40' 10.3656'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 46' 42.3372'' E|
Coordinates of Sgula, Israel is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Israel
Also check out these related Towns.
- Dimona, Israel (31.069420, 35.033363)
- Sgula, Israel (31.669546, 34.778427)
- Caesarea, Israel (32.519016, 34.904545)
- Hura, Israel (31.300400, 34.935688)
- Kefar Sava, Herzliya, Israel (32.180264, 34.899788)
- Shoham, Israel (31.995758, 34.948841)
- Kinneret, Israel (32.723785, 35.565243)
- Sderot, Israil (31.527321, 34.592941)
- Netanya, Israel (32.321457, 34.853195)