Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.995758, 34.948841.
Shoham is a small town in eastern Israel, named after one of the sacred 12 stones. There are about 18,200 people living in the town, and it is one of the neighboring communities of Tel Aviv, located 28 miles east from the city center. The town is known as a center of education, with one of the greatest number of high school students in the district.
Where is Shoham, Israel on Map?
Road map of Shoham, Israel shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shoham, Israel
Shoham, Israel Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shoham, Israel is 31.995758, and the longitude is 34.948841. Shoham, Israel is located at Israel country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 59' 44.7288'' N and 34° 56' 55.8276'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 59' 44.7288'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 56' 55.8276'' E|
Coordinates of Shoham, Israel is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Israel
Also check out these related Towns.
- Dimona, Israel (31.069420, 35.033363)
- Sgula, Israel (31.669546, 34.778427)
- Caesarea, Israel (32.519016, 34.904545)
- Hura, Israel (31.300400, 34.935688)
- Kefar Sava, Herzliya, Israel (32.180264, 34.899788)
- Shoham, Israel (31.995758, 34.948841)
- Kinneret, Israel (32.723785, 35.565243)
- Sderot, Israil (31.527321, 34.592941)
- Netanya, Israel (32.321457, 34.853195)