South Dakota, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.500000, -100.000000.
South Dakota is a state situated in northern part of the US, bordered by Montana, Nebraska, Wyoming, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Iowa. Despite being quite large, South Dakota is one of the least populates state, with quite a low population density. Previously known as Dakota region, the area was split into two parts, South and North Dakota, in the late 19th century. Currently, there are only about 890,000 people living in the state. There are no big cities in the state thus the lifestyle is dominated with the rural one and agriculture and small manufacturing are the main contributors in the state's economy. The city of Pierre is the capital city of the state.
Where is South Dakota, the US on Map?
Road map of South Dakota, the US shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of South Dakota, the US
South Dakota, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Dakota, the US is 44.500000, and the longitude is -100.000000. South Dakota, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 30' 0.0000'' N and 100° 0' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of South Dakota, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, USA (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, USA (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)