Rhode Island, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.700001, -71.500000.
Rhode Island is known as the smallest state of the US. It is situated in the eastern part of the country and the full name of the state is the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. It faces the Atlantic Ocean and is bordered by the states of Massachusetts and Connecticut. Despite being the smallest by area, Rhode Island is the second more densely populated state in the country, with the total number of residents living there exceeding 1 million people. The state is known as "Ocean State" and is a center of culture, economy, education, tourism, and social life. The capital city of the state is the city of Providence. Rhode Island state has a specific dialect, specific cuisine, plenty of landmarks and places to see, great facilities for sports, etc.
Where is Rhode Island, the US on Map?
Road map of Rhode Island, the US shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rhode Island, the US
Rhode Island, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rhode Island, the US is 41.700001, and the longitude is -71.500000. Rhode Island, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 42' 0.0036'' N and 71° 30' 0.0000'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 42' 0.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 30' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Rhode Island, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, USA (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, USA (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)