St James' Church, Louth, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.366657, -0.008085.
St James' Church is a beautiful old church located at 6 Upgate street in the city of Louth, UK. It is a medieval building famous with its tall spire and gorgeous exterior, as well as a small garden, where recently a few really old historic relics were discovered.
Where is St James' Church, Louth, UK on Map?
Road map of St James' Church, Louth, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St James' Church, Louth, UK
St James' Church, Louth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St James' Church, Louth, UK is 53.366657, and the longitude is -0.008085. St James' Church, Louth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 21' 59.9652'' N and 0° 0' 29.1060'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 21' 59.9652'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 0' 29.1060'' W|
Coordinates of St James' Church, Louth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Churches.
- Westminster Abbey, London, UK (51.499390, -0.127465)
- Tron Kirk, Edinburgh, UK (55.950001, -3.187778)
- St Mary Abbots, Kensington Church St, Kensington, London, UK (51.502361, -0.191757)
- St Elphin's Church, Warrington, Manchester, UK (53.390827, -2.580186)
- St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK (52.915092, -0.640999)
- St James' Church, Louth, UK (53.366657, -0.008085)
- St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK (51.448330, -2.589523)
- St Walburges Church, Weston St, Preston, UK (53.763203, -2.714637)
- Malmesbury Abbey, Malmesbury, UK (51.584743, -2.098871)
- The Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Ely, Ely, the UK (52.398785, 0.262401)