St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.448330, -2.589523.
St Mary Redcliffe is an old beautiful church which can be found at 12 Colston Parade, Bristol, UK. Constructed in the beginning of the 15th century, the church is situated in the very central part of the city. The area of the church is decorated with various monuments and memorial decorations, and the church is often used as the venue for various concerts, organ performances, and choir singing.
Where is St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK on Map?
Road map of St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK
St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK is 51.448330, and the longitude is -2.589523. St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 26' 53.9880'' N and 2° 35' 22.2828'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 26' 53.9880'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 35' 22.2828'' W|
Coordinates of St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Churches.
- Tron Kirk, Edinburgh, UK (55.950001, -3.187778)
- St Mary Abbots, Kensington Church St, Kensington, London, UK (51.502361, -0.191757)
- St Elphin's Church, Warrington, Manchester, UK (53.390827, -2.580186)
- St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK (52.915092, -0.640999)
- St James' Church, Louth, UK (53.366657, -0.008085)
- St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK (51.448330, -2.589523)
- St Walburges Church, Weston St, Preston, UK (53.763203, -2.714637)
- Malmesbury Abbey, Malmesbury, UK (51.584743, -2.098871)
- The Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Ely, Ely, the UK (52.398785, 0.262401)
- St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK (51.525753, -3.113101)