St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.915092, -0.640999.
St Wulfram's Church is a historic church located at Church St on the outskirts of Grantham city in central UK. The church is mentioned in old archaic books, dated back by the early Medieval Ages. It is also one of the tallest churches in the UK, with the height close to 285 meters. Recently, the remains of a few ancient tombs of the 14th century were discovered at the backyard of the church.
Map of St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK
St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK is 52.915092, and the longitude is -0.640999. St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 54' 54.3312'' N and 0° 38' 27.5964'' W.
St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 54' 54.3312'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 38' 27.5964'' W|
Coordinates of St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Churches.
- Tron Kirk, Edinburgh, UK (55.950001, -3.187778)
- St Mary Abbots, Kensington Church St, Kensington, London, UK (51.502361, -0.191757)
- St Elphin's Church, Warrington, Manchester, UK (53.390827, -2.580186)
- St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK (52.915092, -0.640999)
- St James' Church, Louth, UK (53.366657, -0.008085)
- St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK (51.448330, -2.589523)
- St Walburges Church, Weston St, Preston, UK (53.763203, -2.714637)
- Malmesbury Abbey, Malmesbury, UK (51.584743, -2.098871)
- The Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Ely, Ely, the UK (52.398785, 0.262401)
- St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK (51.525753, -3.113101)