St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.525753, -3.113101.
St. Mellons Church is an old historic church located in the neighborhood of Cardiff, known as Old St. Mellons. It is one of numerous churches in the district, and it is estimated to be built in the end of the 13th century. The church can be an interesting point of interest for everyone, and sometime tourists visit the church, the old cemetery near it and other historic monuments in the neighborhood.
Map of St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK
St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK is 51.525753, and the longitude is -3.113101. St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 32.7108'' N and 3° 6' 47.1636'' W.
St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK elevation is 46 meters height, that is equal to 151 feet.
St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 32.7108'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 6' 47.1636'' W|
|Elevation (m)||46 m|
|Elevation (f)||151 feet|
Coordinates of St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Churches.
- Tron Kirk, Edinburgh, UK (55.950001, -3.187778)
- St Mary Abbots, Kensington Church St, Kensington, London, UK (51.502361, -0.191757)
- St Elphin's Church, Warrington, Manchester, UK (53.390827, -2.580186)
- St Wulfram's Church, Grantham, UK (52.915092, -0.640999)
- St James' Church, Louth, UK (53.366657, -0.008085)
- St Mary Redcliffe, Bristol, UK (51.448330, -2.589523)
- St Walburges Church, Weston St, Preston, UK (53.763203, -2.714637)
- Malmesbury Abbey, Malmesbury, UK (51.584743, -2.098871)
- The Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Ely, Ely, the UK (52.398785, 0.262401)
- St. Mellons Church, Cardiff, UK (51.525753, -3.113101)