St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.655693, -73.803856.
St. Peter's Hospital is a large and very old hospital located in Albany, NY, at 315 South Manning Boulevard. It was founded in 1860s and is considered to be one of the best and the most modern medical establishments in the state. With the staff exceeding 4,500 highly qualified specialists, the hospital is a member of various international medical communities and is famous for using the most advanced medical technologies and delivering the highest quality services.
Map of St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA
St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA is 42.655693, and the longitude is -73.803856. St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Hospitals place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 39' 20.4948'' N and 73° 48' 13.8816'' W.
St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA elevation is 71 meters height, that is equal to 233 feet.
St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 39' 20.4948'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 48' 13.8816'' W|
|Elevation (m)||71 m|
|Elevation (f)||233 feet|
Coordinates of St. Peter's Hospital, Albany, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Hospitals in United States
Also check out these related Hospitals.
- Martin Luther King Outpatient Center, LA, CA, the USA (33.923801, -118.241600)
- El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA, USA (37.368431, -122.079506)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, USA (39.296318, -76.592941)
- Palomar Medical Center, Escondido, CA, USA (33.121456, -117.119720)
- Mayo Clinic Cancer Center, Rochester, MN, USA (44.022705, -92.467369)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, US (41.503201, -81.621277)
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Stanford, CA, USA (37.434498, -122.171501)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MS, USA (42.362400, -71.069206)
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Carmichael, CA, USA (38.668037, -121.313622)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, LA, CA, USA (34.066242, -118.445328)